[Sidefx-houdini-list] whitewater_sim writing the wrong frames

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Aug 4 16:54:24 EDT 2017

So what I think you’re suggesting its that, instead of writing out the .sim files, you simply cache the import_whitewater and then load that in from disk. So caching out the import_whitewater removes the need to explicitly write out the .sim files, right?

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile