[Sidefx-houdini-list] whitewater_sim writing the wrong frames

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Aug 4 16:03:34 EDT 2017

Thanks. In this case they are somewhat light (not a ton of whitewater) but I assumed they needed to be written out so that frames could be rendered in arbitrary order (i.e. on a farm), but we’re still learning houdini flip workflows so it’s probably off to watch the master classes for the 4th time :)

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile