[Sidefx-houdini-list] whitewater_sim writing the wrong frames

Gregory Ecker gregory.ecker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:55:42 EDT 2017

 well,  within the dopnet using $SF makes sense.  Are you writing out all
of the .sim files ?  Those tend to be very heavy and I would only write
them out using the checkpoints method (unless there is another very
specific reason to do it).  You don't need them in general unless something
goes very wrong and you need to restart the sim at a later point.

 -G