[Sidefx-houdini-list] whitewater_sim writing the wrong frames

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Aug 4 15:10:23 EDT 2017

Thanks!

Hmm, that could be it. In looking the whitewaterobject the Creation Frame is ch(opcreator(“.”)+”/startframe”) which evaluates to 612. Not sure where that is coming from? But 900-612 is 288 which is close to the first .sim file being written. Actually it’s 289. But the output is set to $RFSTART and $RFEND (as are most of the nodes). The seed is set to $ST.

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile