[Sidefx-houdini-list] whitewater_sim writing the wrong frames

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Aug 4 14:52:32 EDT 2017

Hi. Can anybody think of why my whitewater_sim output would be writing the wrong frame numbers? Or at least they are unexpected! My scene frame range is 900-1200. I cached out the whitewater_source no problem. I can check Load from Disk and scrub the source particles. But when I now try to write out the whitewater_sim output the file numbers are starting at .289 for some reason? I assume I caused a mess someplace but for the life of me I can’t figure it out. Where could that be coming from?

thanks

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile