[Sidefx-houdini-list] extending a flip sim

Gregory Ecker gregory.ecker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:43:21 EDT 2017

 In the future if you are running a big sim overnight it's worth looking into checkpoints to restart them (if they die or you have a machine failure or something).  Be careful though.. the directory where you point the checkpoint to is not created automatically,  and you have to remove them by hand.

 -G