[Sidefx-houdini-list] vop addprim

Neil Dickson ndickson at sidefx.com
Mon Apr 24 16:43:21 EDT 2017

Sorry to bump this thread, but it may be useful information that in Houdini
16.0, the addprim VEX function now optionally accepts 1, 2, 3, or 4 point
numbers, or an array of point numbers, to more easily create the vertices.
If you need the vertex numbers for setting attributes, later, you can
optionally pass an int[] at the end to be filled with the new vertex
numbers.  There are also more primitive types available, like "tet",
"sphere", "AlembicRef", and "PackedDisk", and a few others.

Cheers,
Neil