[Sidefx-houdini-list] vop addprim

Rob Chapman tekano.bob at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:31:08 EDT 2017

who runs oddforce btw? is down pretty often lately - too popular am
guessing :D , wanted to find out more about distance to surface and
'xyzdist' node and usage of and all the pertinant answers it seemed
were on oddforce. which was down :(

didnt know how to add my surfaces to the OpInput port of an attribVop
inside of a Sopsolver which was inside of a Flip autodopnetwork...!
think I got it working now though with some help from mr Bolland  and
a finely placed merge object node inside the Sopsolver  - thanks Tim!