[Sidefx-houdini-list] vop addprim

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Tue Apr 18 08:49:54 EDT 2017

Hi Olivier,
Yep, you need to do this (assuming you have your point numbers stored in
pt0, pt1, pt2, etc.):

int prim = addPrim(geoself(),"polyline");
addVertex(geoself(), prim, pt0);
addVertex(geoself(), prim, pt1);
addVertex(geoself(), prim, pt2);
addVertex(geoself(), prim, pt3);

Use "poly" if you want it to be a closed polygon instead of a line.

BTW, I'm pretty sure this works in any mode, not just Detail.