[Sidefx-houdini-list] Performance gain in sim with different scene scale

François Duchesneau houdini at trinix.ca
Tue Apr 11 08:51:29 EDT 2017

I assume you're talking about the Padding under the Container Settings.

I bet that's what it is. The sim is slower at a different scale by
default but if all parameters are adjusted and optimized properly I
don't see any reason why it would be slower. Other places too that might
not be optimum by default with some scale is on the Auto Resize.

Like Jordan said, I should just test it for myself. But until I have
time for that I'll just wait for somebody who can prove me wrong.

Thanks

Francois