[Sidefx-houdini-list] Performance gain in sim with different scene scale

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 03:54:25 EDT 2017

So you heard from some one who heard from someone else? Hmm... I would do
some tests if you really want to know! Turn on the performance monitor and
do some comparisons. You might narrow it down to a single node somewhere
that is tied to scene scale. I cant say for sure, but I tend to agree with
you. Only one way to find out!

Jordan