[Sidefx-houdini-list] noob permission error

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:01:50 EDT 2017

maybe the permissions on the folder changed somehow
I always do that first, renaming the folder and then if that works, start
deleting the oldest files in there until I find the culprit :)

I you don't have big preferences, is ok to just delete it and start over,
or just copy what you need, generally for me is my desktop and shelves