[Sidefx-houdini-list] point cloud in shader to live operator

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 09:55:51 EDT 2017

Usually I wrap this up in a wrangle or a vop and pass to an attribute that
gets fed to shader, but I think he is saying that it works if you bake out
IFD's...one thing to note here is that you have to change a menu on the rop
to see if it is actually working. You have to change the dropdown that says
export referenced shaders to export All shaders to see if it actually works
or not.

*Jordan Reece Halsey*
*maya | houdini | nuke | ae*
*www.jordanhalsey.com <http://www.jordanhalsey.com>*