[Sidefx-houdini-list] Soho IFD Hooks

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:19:45 EDT 2016

Hi Jon,

Yep in my investigations I also found that VEX code was generating paths
that we were not catching, so have looked at having deadline run a post
task script to fix the IFDs.  I found that if you read the IFD like so =
with open(<ifdpath>, 'rb') as f: then python can handle the embedded
binary, then if you write out with 'wb' seems to work fine, and even with
the binary in the file, the paths appear to be ascii sections!

Thanks for all the help -

Cheers

S.