[Sidefx-houdini-list] Soho IFD Hooks

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:58:14 EDT 2016

There are a lot of places where file paths can be set and I'm not sure
you can catch them all purely through Soho, because VEX code can also
have file paths embedded as string variables.

If you can, I think the most comprehensive way to change paths is to
save your IFD as an ASCII file and run a shell/python script on it to
find any bad paths and then pipe the result into mantra.

-Jon