[Sidefx-houdini-list] Soho IFD Hooks

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:09:24 EDT 2016

Thanks Sam,

Already spent most of today trying to make sense out of that page, as the
tricky part, and which possibly needs more documentation on is the
mantra.property() part, difficult to find the name of the properties.  I
did go through these methods too - echo ray_show object | mantra and
echo ray_show
renderer | mantra.

S.