[Sidefx-houdini-list] Soho IFD Hooks

Lars van der Bijl com48com at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:08:30 EDT 2016

if you create a python file that you pass into your mantra using -P

then create a python file

*def filterPlane():    filename = mantra.property("image:filename")[0]*

*    # some renaming*
*    mantra.setproperty("image:filename", [filename])*

*    # for image planes    filename = mantra.property("plane:planefile")[0]*

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Sandy Sutherland <sandy.maillists at gmail.com