[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini bones

Javier Meroño javiermerono at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:36:31 EDT 2016

Hi again,
Nothing mysterious here.
When a bone deforms a geometry it's just because Houdini added two nodes.

-Capture: creates an attribute called "bone capture" which determines both which bone will deform the region of the geometry as well as the weight (how much)
-Deform: deforms the geo based on the capture info

Cheers,
Javier Meroño