[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini bones

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Sep 23 09:14:42 EDT 2016

Apologies if this is obvious and already tried …
But, depending on your needs, the creep SOP can sometimes be worth a look for tasks like these.

Tutorial-wise  - there used to be a decent one for basic concepts and setups on Digital Tutors.

I’m sure it’s dated by now …  and I know that group was bought or merged something.
But might it be worth a quick search.

—
Larry Giunta
Creative Director