[Sidefx-houdini-list] JOB: remote FX artist needed - smoke & debris on a soccerball - short term

Oliver Markowski owski.himself at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:36:20 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

my FX guy just canceled his gig and I am in need of someone who can put
some smoke (no fire) and debris onto a flying soccer ball.

I have a rock solid reference from the client and you can watch it here:
https://vimeo.com/183992638 - Password is: ballfx

Model of the ball and anim is also already done here:
https://vimeo.com/183992639 - Password is: ballfx

So the task is just to apply the reference fx to the anim. Shading and
lighting can be done on my side...I just need caches (bgeo, alembic, etc...)
The job does *NOT* need to be done in Houdini...any Package allowed!

Feel free to contact me any time...and also pass this request on to anybody
that might be interested.
Please use this email address:  oliver at fllblwn.com

Start is asap - of course ;) Mid-Senior artists preferred...

Cheers
Oliver