[Sidefx-houdini-list] instance question

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Thu Sep 22 04:05:53 EDT 2016

I started down that road, but I'm a maya noob.

How would I use the data on the points to drive the animation of the
instances in maya?
Right now I have an integer attribute on the points called timeshift.
I use this to set the frame number for each instance.
I have no clue how to get and use this on the maya side.
Any help would be awesome.
Alternatively, if there is a online renderfarm for houdini/redshift.
please let me know :)
Thanks for helping!!