[Sidefx-houdini-list] instance question

Srecko Micic srecko.micic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:55:51 EDT 2016

Nothing outside Houdini and Mantra will understand packed prims. Can you just
export points and than re-instance in Maya?

\--

**Micic Srecko**
\-------------------
**Mail:** [srecko.micic at gmail.com](mailto:srecko.micic at gmail.com)
**Skype**: srecko.micic

http://sreckom.webworkman.com/

On Sep 22 2016, at 9:53 am, Gerbrand Nel <g at cannonballbunny.com> wrote:

> I need this stuff to stay packed, or instanced in maya.
We are rendering on a online farm, and the interweb in Africa doesn't
like when you send terabytes around the world
Will houdini engine understand packed prims in maya?

Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com