[Sidefx-houdini-list] instance question

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:04:08 EDT 2016

If you save one blade of grass as a bgeo sequence you can load it by using
the instance SOP and having the file path as an attribute called
*instancepath*. You can just build this manualy and then create an
expression for the framenumber part of it to be a random number with ptnum
as a seed, like this:
/path/mygeo.`padzero(4, ($F + floor( fit01( rand(@ptnum), 0, 50 ) )))`.bego

Then you will get packed disk instances.

Jordan