[Sidefx-houdini-list] Multiple UVs

Bloomer, Justin Douglas jdb130130 at email.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:08:28 EDT 2016

Hello Olivier,

That could be a problem since when it merges it has a chance to create
multiple models each with its own UVs. The best way I have found has been
to use the Layer SOP. So create a UV unwrap and this will be UV 1. Then add
a layer SOP and change the layer. Then use another UV unwrap and it will be
UV 2. Maybe use a switch to see between the layers of UVs depending of what
you need. Just be sure the one you want to work with is the current layer.

Sincerely,

Jeebs