[Sidefx-houdini-list] for each vdb question

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:11:44 EDT 2016

You can simply use a vdbcombine node to flatten them all down to one grid.
Firs you drop a vdb node down as an empty grid, connect that to the first
input, then connect your 95 vdbs into the second input and check "Flatten
All B into A".
You need to setup the empty vdb with the correct name and voxel size first.

Jordan