[Sidefx-houdini-list] networks vs node editor

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:42:27 EDT 2016

Hi Gary,

As Tim says, the object merge sop will bring geometry from one node into
your SOP context geometry.

There is also the case for DOPs - where you will need to use the Dop I/O or
Dop Import or Dop Import Fields to bring that data into your SOP context.

If it is unclear, you can try some of the shelf tools to bring in examples
or to look at the example files in the help which will have a lot of these
cases.