[Sidefx-houdini-list] greyed out nodes

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Mon Sep 5 10:52:47 EDT 2016

Hello. If you dive deep enough into the shelf tools, you inevitably get to a network where all the nodes are greyed out. I’ve looked around in the docs but I can’t find what this means. I see there is a lock flag but that’s not activated. Does it mean the whole network is locked and can’t be modified? For example the rubbertoy. by default you can’t seem to change materials on it and I think it’s because there is a network with a material on it that is all greyed out?

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile