[Sidefx-houdini-list] refreshing problem

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 08:16:19 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

I'm working on a quite complex scene, and in some of the AttribVOP SOP I
animated the ramp position (keyframing the position along the ramp of the
little ramp pointers).
The thing is, when I reopened the scene, the anim is still here, but when I
scrub the time line it doesn't update.
Cutting then pasting the AttribVOP SOP node forces the evaluation and it
works back again, but I don't feel like checking every nodes each time I
reload the scene.

Is this a common issue ? Is there a way (a button) to absolutely force
Houdini to evaluate ?

Thank you :)