[Sidefx-houdini-list] Netbox werdness

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:28:06 EDT 2016

Ah ok thank you :/
I wish, instead of preparing some rainbow-colored-bones-shaped new node
system, side-fx would keep these beautiful simple rectangles but with some
swiss-designed organisation tools.
I would love to be able to defines areas of works with lines and doted
lines, I would love to let myself memos typed with sizeable Helvetica
typos...