[Sidefx-houdini-list] Netbox werdness

Marten Blumen martyb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:20:12 EDT 2016

1. On OsX/MacOs renaming Netboxes are fairly reliable, by clicking or enter
key.

2. There's no Z-Order control like in Nuke. Hopefully H16 gets it!

Overall it's best to avoid Netboxes but there is some unlogic to it.
Dragging a node to the left or lower edges will drop it behind the netbox,
it looks like the auto-resize not working correctly. To bring it above
again you have to drag and drop the nodes fully outside, then drag back in.