[Sidefx-houdini-list] point vop top volume trail color

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Wed Oct 12 15:20:45 EDT 2016

Hello-

Working on a setup using volume trails from a scatter. I have a point vop
that has a ramp. It's correctly setting the colors of the scattered points,
and the 'base' of the volumetrail has the right color, but the color
quickly turns white. I don't know where that white is coming from, and I
can't figure out how to get the color to be set for the whole curve, not
just the base.

what am I doing wrong? thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90jdwhewwwh1sdy/pointvop.png?dl=0

--