[Sidefx-houdini-list] packed primitives via command line

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Wed Oct 12 01:27:43 EDT 2016

Thank you Sandy, Mark, and Neil for your suggestions.

I think I need to read up a bit more on packed disk primitives, packed
geometry primitives, etc.
I'm not fully understanding what these are and how to use them.
I was under the impression that memory use, interaction, geometry file
sizes, ifd sizes, etc. would all benefit if all geometry were "packed".

Time to do a little homework.

Cheers,

Floyd