[Sidefx-houdini-list] Intercepting menu buttons on Type Properties.

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Tue Oct 11 14:12:18 EDT 2016

I have a question in to R&D but I believe the Type Properties dialog
currently does not have a HOM interface at this time which is ideally
what you want to satisfy the request. I know there was talk of this
happening sooner rather than later but I don't think this has happened
for H16...

I also don't think that there is a callback thrown when you press either
the Apply or Accept button as you would want to trigger different
actions based on both. Remember Apply and Accept both save HDA
definitions and both can wreak an equal amount of havoc if you don't
have control over the HDA pipeline. ;)

-jeff