[Sidefx-houdini-list] opensubdiv

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 03:55:49 EDT 2016

one more thing
if I want to use interpolate edge boundaries type of subdivision I can
access it in subdivide sop
but then on geo level corners get calculated anyway
how could I keep smoothing corners in subdiv without getting sharp ?
thanks

Zoran Arizanovic
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Zoran Arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com