[Sidefx-houdini-list] lines from point positions

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:03:34 EDT 2016

If you start with a nurbs curve, you can give it uv's ( UV Texture -
Uniform or Average Spline - make sure they are normalized). Then you can
just use the UV's (UV Coords > vec to float > then use the x float out)to
drive a spline ramp connected to a bind export. In the bind export simply
name the variable pscale, etc.

Copy stamping a carve node sounds very, very slow, some channels with a
copy chop and time shift speeds this way up.

*Jordan Reece Halsey*
*maya | houdini | nuke | ae*
*www.jordanhalsey.com <http://www.jordanhalsey.com>*
*323-273-9995*