[Sidefx-houdini-list] lines from point positions

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Thu Oct 6 12:53:07 EDT 2016

Thanks Ron. That works, but I’m not sure the advantage. But to be clear, I’m sure I’m doing it wrong. That’s pretty my my mantra(!) while learning houdini,

So at the end of my network, I put and Attribute Create node. Name is width and I can set it to get my lines. It’s the randomizing part that’s throwing me. Do I then create an Randomize Attribute? Or an wrangle? If I set up a randomize, depending on settings I get something that looks like a fuzzy line but I can’t seem to get the widths of various lines to be randomized. I’m not looking for random along length. Yet. But simply to set a range like rand(.1,.5) or whatever.

thanks again.

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile