[Sidefx-houdini-list] lines from point positions

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:11:30 EDT 2016

I was thinking of using the stamp (Copy Stamp) with the CarveSOP so that
you could have your lines growing each one at different speed.

So you have :

Line                           Grid
       |                          |
       Carve       Scatter
                |       |
                Copy

In the CopySOP, activate the StampInput
create a variable "x" value    fit01(rand ($PT),0,1)

In the CarveSOP, in Second U call the "x" Stamp variable
stamp("../copy1/",x,0)

Multiply by time
$T*stamp("../copy1/",x,0)

Et voilà

Not super effective if you have thousands of lines, it will be slow.