[Sidefx-houdini-list] lines from point positions

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Wed Oct 5 12:58:50 EDT 2016

Thanks everybody. Looks like copying the line to the scatter will probably work. We’ll have to do a number of them to get what we want. Olivier I’m sure what the stamp in this scenario? can you explain that a bit?

Another question (and thanks again, this will probably be our first series of shots using houdini) is there a way to have the scatter points randomly pick from 3 different colors (branding!), and have those colors be passed along to the copied lines?

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile