[Sidefx-houdini-list] lines from point positions

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Wed Oct 5 01:51:18 EDT 2016

More noob questions. This all is relation to finding a way to get our l-system look without using l-systems. though we’re going down that route as well.

Another thought was that if we could scatter some points on a grid, then grow lines from those points we could then just bend the lines where we wanted. Or have them follow some other geo. But can’t figure out a way to get lines growing from the scattered points. For instance if I have 15 points scattered on a zx grid, and I want lines to grow from those point positions in +y, an suggestions on how to do that?

thanks again

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile