[Sidefx-houdini-list] bend

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Wed Oct 5 01:22:23 EDT 2016

It’s probably more just a matter of what I’m used to. The maya one is pretty simple, just low bound, high bound, envelope and curvature. One nice thing is that maya will automatically set the scale and transform of the bend to be the extent of the object on creation. And I like that I can just use the rotation widget to orient the bend vs capture direction. or is it capture origin. can’t remember. anyway, the simple bend has worked well so just trying to get familiar...

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile