[Sidefx-houdini-list] suggestions for controlling lsystem

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Tue Oct 4 14:09:30 EDT 2016

Or doesn't have to be an l-system. We did some R&D with the l-systems, and
we're happy with the basic look (
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f97n29ycqbgsgqx/lystem.jpg?dl=0) but now we need
to find a way to direct where the effect is traveling.

The strands are going to grow, which I think can done with a carve node.
But how to control their basic paths. There is a nice sort of 'controlled
randomness" to the look, but now we just need to be able to direct. Any
suggestions on what might be good avenues to pursue? thanks!

--
Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue