[Sidefx-houdini-list] opinput in vop

Christopher Crouzet christopher.crouzet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:51:16 EST 2016

Hi Olivier,

Your answer lies within the `Geometry VOP Global` node itself—it's a
network, just dive in!

... well, that is if it hasn't changed since Houdini 13 :) Otherwise simply
write `OpInput1` in the `field` parameter, without any quote, and set the
type to `String`.

On 30 November 2016 at 13:36, Olivier Jeannel <facialdeluxe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have a simple syntax question :
> When In Attribute VOP, I would like to replace the 4 OpInput (1,2,3,4) that
> are contained in the big GeometryVOPglobal node by a simple Bind or a
> Constant.
>
> I tried to set the Type to "File String" and the File Default
> to `opinputpath("..",1)`
> But it's not working.
>
> Can someone point me to the correct syntax ?
>
> Thank you :)

Christopher Crouzet
*http://christophercrouzet.com* <http://christophercrouzet.com>