[Sidefx-houdini-list] working in networks

jordanhalsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:03:13 EST 2016

You can also pin your window...

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Olivier Jeannel <facialdeluxe at gmail.com> Date: 11/24/16  11:32 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] working in networks
At worst, you could temporary "object merge" the terrain in the camera path
object.