[Sidefx-houdini-list] working in networks

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Thu Nov 24 11:59:04 EST 2016

OK, I have a real noob question. I've run into this a few times and I'm
sure I'm doing something wrong. Imagine I have two networks (damn is that
even the right term?), one where I've built up a terrain and another where
I'm making camera paths. But when I'm editing the camera paths, I can't see
the terrain as it's all grayed out. See below. What am I missing?

Thanks!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4327868/houdini.jpg

--
Gary Jaeger // Core Studio