[Sidefx-houdini-list] weird cursor in wrangle

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Nov 22 09:56:50 EST 2016

Hi Martjin,

You cannot add attachments on the mailing list. In vop or vex, sometimes
the nodes gets sort of corrupted. What I first do usually is copy paste
it and it forces a recompile and seems to take care better of those
weird messages than a straight Force Recompile. Give it a try or worst
case restart Houdini but if the problem is still there you likely made a
syntax error.

In this case, comment most of the code and uncomment some section at a
time until you see the error again and you'll know where it's coming from.

Francois