[Sidefx-houdini-list] setting default values of HDA

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Wed Nov 9 09:07:00 EST 2016

I think the only alternative is to only use _all_ the parameter values of your
HDA node that you opened the Type Properties from. To do this for your HDA in
the Type Properties dialog, go to the Save tab. Turn off Save Defaults as
Initial Parameters.

Turning this off is a bit dangerous though as the setting lives with the HDA and
you have to be careful about keeping the parameter values of your HDA "clean"
whenever you save or else you inadvertently change the initial parameter values
whenever creating a new node of your HDA type.

Cheers,
-Edward