[Sidefx-houdini-list] setting default values of HDA

Martijn Grootendorst martinuz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:46:16 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm having some fun with creating my own HDA and I was wondering if there
is an easier way to set default values of the asset.
Ideally I would like a shelf button or maybe even in a right-click menu to
create/set the default values from the current values.
This is already possible for 1 parameter at a time (right-click in a value
field/ Make Current Value Default), but with an increasing amount of
parameters this becomes more difficult to manage.

I know python (but I've only had to use it in maya :)  so any guidance in
this direction would be great!

thanks,
Martijn