[Sidefx-houdini-list] object ID passes

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Nov 3 19:47:41 EDT 2016

Good point. I’m not sharing scenes with a big studio or pipeline, so don’t have those specific issue to deal with.

But yeah, returning back to the main take is a big one to remember. Obviously easier to manage in a smaller studio.

Just the same, I’ll need to dig into stylesheets more. Sounds like more great options.