[Sidefx-houdini-list] object ID passes

dave brown dayvbrown at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:45:09 EDT 2016

Yeah my advice would be to be a little wary of takes, whilst they can be
super useful it's also VERY easy to break all the things if someone makes a
bunch of changes in the wrong take.

We used them years ago but wouldn't have touched them since about 2010, you
can do everything you need in much safer/more easily transferable ways.

You're better off using the "force phantom" type options in your rops or
stylesheets I think.

Dave