[Sidefx-houdini-list] object ID passes

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:24:44 EDT 2016

Well thank god Houdini offers different ways to do these things. I find
stylesheets a great way to deal with render passes as you can transfer them
easily between scenes and coworkers. Something that is difficult with
takes. Although takes are a bit quicker and straightforward to setup if its
just for a single scene.. just dont forget to go back to the main take
while working :s

Jordan